1.    #1  
    Leo should have gotten a golden Boot someplace he wouldn't forget it....however after you read this you may need something to bite on!, LOL!

Plus Meg is working for a BUCK A YEAR!!!!

take care,

jay

September 29, 2011
    Apotheker's Exit Payout Dwarfs HP's New CEO
    By REUTERS

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2011/...gewanted=print

(Reuters) - Hewlett Packard Co will pay ousted CEO Leo Apotheker nearly $10 million in severance and bonuses and let him keep 156,000 restricted shares, a hefty payout for an 11-month term that saw HP's share price dive 45 percent.

In contrast, HP will pay new CEO Meg Whitman a base salary of just $1 per year. She, however, has the option to buy 1.9 million of the company's shares and is eligible for a performance bonus of $2.4 million in 2012, the company said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    This is too pathetic to be funny. Wonder what all the folks out of work because of his incompetence will get as severance?
    Thanks for posting this, Jay. Can the mods delete or merge my earlier post on the same subject.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Note View Post
    This is too pathetic to be funny. Wonder what all the folks out of work because of his incompetence will get as severance?
    Thanks for posting this, Jay. Can the mods delete or merge my earlier post on the same subject.
    Hi all,

I so wish they had their BOD meetings here in the Orlando area....I once herranged the CEO of Con Edison, (electric & gas provider for NYC)...that he offered to resign....

I would love to do the same to HP!

take care,

jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
  4. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Hi all,

I so wish they had their BOD meetings here in the Orlando area....I once herranged the CEO of Con Edison, (electric & gas provider for NYC)...that he offered to resign....

I would love to do the same to HP!

take care,

jay
    That would be cool .