Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lupos
  • 1 Post By somline
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    So this is old news for most of us but siedio made (maybe is still making) a lot of batteries that are labeled 1350 but actually only hold 1150. This was a big deal on the forums here a long time ago and PC never covered or made mention of it. I've always assumed it was because they sell them. Today they posted the "deal of the day" as a normal article with comments and I mentioned this on the third comment. It was yanked and switched to an un-commentable link right away. I really wish they would just address the problem. Have my comments deleted is BS. It may be that they do all the deal of the days this way and it was an accident but this still just serves as a reminder that they never once address the issue in a news post even though there where probably hundreds of users who had the issue.
    jp99 likes this.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    I really wish this got at least a tiny bit of attention. Oh well, don't come *****en to us in two weeks when you realize you paid 30 bucks for a battery you can buy for 3 dollars on amazon.
    Maybe Seidio finally followed my advice and asked Mugen how to program that chip and the batteries are verry good now.
    The hope never dies ;-)
    Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    lupos, they deleted my comment as well.

In it I stated this "sale" was borderline unethical. Deleting factual user comments and experiences isn't borderline anymore. P|C is just as unethical as Seidio.