1.    #1  
    Let the drumbeat begin: #webOS SOS

'Deal Journal colleague Ian Sherr writes:

“Any new CEO at Hewlett-Packard will have a lot of challenges ahead, says Charles House, a former H-P engineer who also wrote a history of the company.

Primarily, he says business customers are uncomfortable with H-P’s radical changes, such as when it launched and then canceled the TouchPad tablet inside of two months, and its plans to potentially spin off its PC business.

House says those things need to be rolled back, at least to inspire customer conference. ‘They need to say whoops, yeah, we got rid of that bum,’ he says, in reference now-ousted CEO Leo Apotheker.”'

Good Luck, Meg Whitman - Deal Journal - WSJ

Pogue David Pogue
    Looks like HP is gonna fire its CEO--the guy who killed the TouchPad, Palm Pre, WebOS in one foolish swoop. nyti.ms/oBfsvM

edit: conf call at 5 pm EST, against my better judgement will listen in
    Well, let's gonna see the next move...

Light up your candles...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    No change, per the investor call.

She is following PRECISELY in LA's policies.

Whitman just confirmed that they will look to explore the best strategic alternatives for WebOS.

She deliverately sidestepped the WebOS hardware question.

She is in favor of the Autonomy acquisition.

Wall street will have to scream loud and clear about WebOS hardware, because, HP{;s ears are, apparently deaf, and their leaders are, old and new, well, ...

Dumb.

"The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein