1.    #1  
    Last edited by kkhanmd; 09/22/2011 at 11:43 AM.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Clearly, the current board is far too dysfunctional to be trusted in selecting a new CEO. Based on their last three disastrous hires, it would be lunacy to trust them in selecting yet another CEO.

Of course by now, so much of Apothecary's blood is in the water that they have to sack him - and fast.

I suspect Leo is effectively gone already. He'll probably be spelled by an interim CEO until the board can be swept of the rotten apples. Only after a new board is in place will the selection process for a long-term replacement be made.

At least that's what should happen. This being HP, it's hardly a certainty.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Voting to Hire a Chief Without Meeting Him

<staff edit - clarified link>
    thanks for cleaning the link, imagine Leo was wanted only by one or two board member, all the board should be fired
    Last edited by kkhanmd; 09/22/2011 at 11:43 AM.
    How are the major HP investors letting that board stick around?? Well, maybe they won't now after all this damage is being exposed.
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

Well this didn't take long. I think Monkeys could actually do a better job, also comparing the board members to monkeys is an insult to the monkeys. A paper clip could do a better job.

Meg Whitman to get HP job after the bell, report says | Crave - CNET
  6.    #6  
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoutawack View Post
    Well this didn't take long. I think Monkeys could actually do a better job, also comparing the board members to monkeys is an insult to the monkeys. A paper clip could do a better job.

Meg Whitman to get HP job after the bell, report says | Crave - CNET
    You are right, monkeys may have decided to meet Leo before hiring. I take it atleast everyone has met Meg. hahaha
    "monkeys" - much nicer than the word I used for them.
    Global Posts
    952 Global Posts
    Shareholders should take this stuff along to the next election.

[IMG]http://www.sierrabmwonline.com/images/anti_monkey_****_powder.JPG[/IMG]

And, yes, that's a real product and that is the real logo/mascot.