1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI. I agree 100% with this one! They're the gang that can't shoot straight!

See link.

take care,

Jay

Wait, HP Is Considering Another New CEO?! Please Sack the Board, Too
    By Erik Sherman | September 21, 2011

Wait, HP Is Considering Another New CEO?! Please Sack the Board, Too | BNET

HPs (HPQ) board has been lurching about like a group of seasick castaways in a storm-tossed lifeboat. Its been painful to watch. Now reports suggest another big wave coming in: the board is considering sending CEO Lo Apotheker packing, after less than a year on the job.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Sooner better than later!

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
  3.    #3  
    Hi, how true! Take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    My candles are working!!!!

Best Regards...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)