Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree53Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by passlogix View Post
    webOS fan always think Apple worries about TouchPad or Pre release. Someone always come up with some kind of story why apple is doing this and moved the release date and other stuffs. Honestly, webOS was never been a threat to Apple. Especially TouchPad and Pre3. Do you really think Apple worries about this fat, cheap plastic, low quality tablet?
    its an uphill battle going against apple... the touchpad is great, but when they priced it at the same as the ipad 2 im quite sure apple was very relieved and knew theres not even a snowballs chance in hell that they would be a threat. hp messed up very bad. even an ***** would say you sjhouldnt price your product the same as apple when youre just getting into the market. people buy ipads for 2 main reasons: the brand name and support and functionality. hp being new did not have the brand name recognition for tablets.
    HP Touchpad 32gb
    I'm not an doctor, but I play one in real life.
    Today`s lesson for Leo Apotheker : Do not mess with Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by karun View Post
    Today`s lesson for Leo Apotheker : Do not mess with Palm.
    +1 Your message is for anyone who wants to mess with Palm and Palm fans like us. yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by passlogix View Post
    I think webOS is dead in hand of HP. But with new CEO, and he or she can bring back the trust, and perhaps HP can now either license webOS or find new hardware partner or find the buyer.
    sadly i think the damage is done and it's too late. it would take a god given miracle for webos to even have a shot again.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    He was paid by Apple to destroy HP from the inside. Not that this statement is true, but it feels that way.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    lol, sorry but webos is the farthest from apples minds. now android.....
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    He was paid by Apple to destroy HP from the inside. Not that this statement is true, but it feels that way.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    well, he clearly was ******** for being the one responsible for having the price point to be set at THE SAME PRICE AS THE IPAD 2... WHAT THE HECK WAS HE THINKNIG?
    HP Touchpad 32gb
    I'm not an doctor, but I play one in real life.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456