Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes
    <threads merged>
    whitman is a loser too. She spent 40 million to try to become gov of california and was booted out of ebay-
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I hear that Obama will be looking for a job soon, maybe they can get him?
    65fastback likes this.
    Quotes for the day from Reuters article:

'"If (HP) fires Apotheker, cancels Autonomy deal, and keeps PC division, it'll be great for the stock -- and every director should be arrested," outspoken hedge fund manager Eric Jackson said on Twitter in reaction to the news.'

'"It's unclear if they wish to change this current strategy, or just change the messenger," said Collins Stewart analyst Louis Miscioscia.'
    HP may oust CEO, hire eBay veteran: source - Yahoo! News

And now back to our regularly scheduled workday.
    Quote Originally Posted by lougw View Post
    Rumor has it Leo is just hanging around long enough to try to get his hands on one of the $99 TPs available to HP employees next week.
    Only if Leo produces a valid Purchase ID for a previously cancelled order from OnSale
    Thanks for my cheap touchpad Leo, but you don't deserve to be a CEO and make bank when you're an *****.
    HP Touchpad 32gb
    I'm not an doctor, but I play one in real life.
    jblather likes this.
    i honestly hope they fire whoever even thought it was a good idea to price touchpads at launch the same as Ipad 2s. i mean what the hell is wrong with this company?
    HP Touchpad 32gb
    anyone else think that hp should be giving the 99$ touchpads only to their shareholders? why the hell would employees get them? the shareholders are the ones that suffered.
    HP Touchpad 32gb
    MP I Agree. Leo should never have let go of those loyal webOS folks. At the very least, he should donate and distribute his "golden parachute" of millions amongst the '525' he removed for his awful business mistakes and decisions. Peace.
    Whitman has an established record of success regardless of known missteps along the way but I feel she would not be the right choice at HP. They need a CEO with not only a proven record and vision but someone who does not come with the baggage that Whitman has via past history and a failed political campaign. I would think she would be someone who would overshadow HP as opposed to reshaping it.
    I can't help but wonder if Leo was also getting a check from Apple?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    I can't help but wonder if Leo was also getting a check from Apple?

What is Apple got to do with all this?

Sent from Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by passlogix View Post
    What is Apple got to do with all this?

Sent from Tapatalk
    He was paid by Apple to destroy HP from the inside. Not that this statement is true, but it feels that way.

Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    He was paid by Apple to destroy HP from the inside. Not that this statement is true, but it feels that way.

webOS fan always think Apple worries about TouchPad or Pre release. Someone always come up with some kind of story why apple is doing this and moved the release date and other stuffs. Honestly, webOS was never been a threat to Apple. Especially TouchPad and Pre3. Do you really think Apple worries about this fat, cheap plastic, low quality tablet?
    webOS fan always think Apple worries about TouchPad or Pre release. Someone always come up with some kind of story why apple is doing this and moved the release date and other stuffs. Honestly, webOS was never been a threat to Apple. Especially TouchPad and Pre3. Do you really think Apple worries about this fat, cheap plastic, low quality tablet?
    If Apple is a smart company, and they have already proven they are, they would worry about all competition. That being said, I always find it interesting that Apple fans are unruly and smug to the point that it makes me throw up a little in my mouth just to talk to them. It wasn't so bad when they weren't winning because they choose their battles wisely, but now Apple fans are constantly putting their foots in their mouths and butting in where they are not wanted. Almost like talking to a Dallas Cowboy fan. Maybe Apple needs a Tony Romo running things to keep you guys quite and back in your little hole.
    angiest likes this.
    Hope springs eternal.

My Touchpad also joins in the mocking laughter.
    -- Bring back DateBk!!

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Bloomberg just report wittman will be new HP ceo
    I just heard a rumor that hp will be reversing everything leo did and webos product development is to resume. The touchpad is to be priced at 250 and 300 the pre3 will be released and the touchpad 2 and pre 4 are to resume testing. Also steve jobs having stepped down from apple is considering the position.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwood212 View Post
    I just heard a rumor that hp will be reversing everything leo did and webos product development is to resume. The touchpad is to be priced at 250 and 300 the pre3 will be released and the touchpad 2 and pre 4 are to resume testing. Also steve jobs having stepped down from apple is considering the position.
    And I also heard that Hell is freezing.
    I really hope they change the CEO and that the new one can take a good desicion about what to do with webOS. Theres only two options if you ask me:

Do an effort to boost webOS so it can gain marketshare.
    Or.
    Sell it to the highest bidder.

As it is now webOS is an unused software and thats not good at all.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast