2 28.57%
  • WebOS Printer

1 14.29%
  • Any other WebOS Device Including World Phone

4 57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1.    #1  
    PLEASE VOTE
    I can't find a thread with numbers voting for WebOS.

You can cast a vote for more than one WebOS device. Let HP or some future unknown company know the numbers from our community. Then leave a comment to keep this thread running.

Only vote for what you would purchase if it were made avalable with WebOS.

<staff edit - title fixed>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 09/15/2011 at 10:19 PM.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
  2.    #2  
    I was lucky to get the Touchpad at first release yet I would like an additional one. Also looking for a Sprint or if need be a Verizon CDMA WebOS phone. Then I would purchase a WebOS printer and new computer with windows and WebOS but not until I see the support for new hardware.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

We want them!!!
    What are we supposed to be voting on? Devices I would purchase... Do you mean if they were running webOS? Not like HP is going to take this seriously anyway.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    What are we supposed to be voting on? Devices I would purchase... Do you mean if they were running webOS? Not like HP is going to take this seriously anyway.
    Yes with WebOS The hope is that it would be a high number shown here and at least even in the smallest way it can be seen by HP or some other manufacturer.

We want them!!!