1.    #1  
    Hmm... the latest offerings from Handspring makes me wonder if its sales is that bad. I know for one that Treo 90 sales probably sucks big time.

Why can't they just lower the price of the Treos? Treo 90 is priced around a Sony Clie 665. At that price, I can get hi-res screen, MP3 player, cool metallic case and docs-to-go, just sans thumbboard.

Handspring, your Treo90 is just too ex!

Metta
    Kelvin Wong
    Originally posted by NiceGuy
    Hmm... the latest offerings from Handspring makes me wonder if its sales is that bad. I know for one that Treo 90 sales probably sucks big time.

Why can't they just lower the price of the Treos? Treo 90 is priced around a Sony Clie 665. At that price, I can get hi-res screen, MP3 player, cool metallic case and docs-to-go, just sans thumbboard.

Handspring, your Treo90 is just too ex!

Metta
    Kelvin Wong
    I can't comment on how many units HS sell but I think it's pretty cool that they are giving away a free DVD

Clie gets great reviews... get one.
    I bet the DVD does not cost them more than $35 bucks (probably less) and will probably cause them to sell more treo's more than a discount would.
    Its a christmas promotion. Almost every retailer have them this time of the year.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    Maybe the answer is in this thread...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=29983