Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Achill3s
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Went to the Sunnyvale store on Friday afternoon (4:30) and they were not letting anyone else in. Guard said that they already have too many people to close at 5:00.
    Grrrrrrr

Went again today at 12 Noon and there was a sign in the store window saying that they would not be open again until ......
    Grrrrrr again.

I think the are making the store clerks build touchpads in the back. So no store until they have enough stock. Kinda like Santa's Elves :-)

By the way, the sign said September 19th
    Last edited by OldSkoolVWLover; 09/27/2011 at 10:47 AM. Reason: updated title
    ... what? *** does that mean?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    it was just a tease. Should read: "We will be closed until Monday, September 19th."
    right.. but why close until september 19th?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    They ran out of inventory on the 9th. Probably still had a few odds and ends, but no phones and few accessories.
    Dan Donovan
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Who's going tomorrow?
    im possibly going this afternoon before i fly out of the bay area home to so cal tonight.

waiting to hear if anyone is there this morning and can report on stock/supply of various items overall.

If anyone has gone to the palm store in sunnyvale this morning please report back.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    What are they selling there? Sounds interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by quiestbml View Post
    What are they selling there? Sounds interesting.
    gee, i wonder...

ipads
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

They're going to sell the remaining Palm Centro & Treo devices. Do I work for HP? No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    pogeypre likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    gee, i wonder...

ipads
    No, I meant what HP hardware?

Obviously the touchpad, but what else? Will they be selling any Pre3's or Pre2's? Accessories?
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    So went to the store today only to find a new sign that said "Closed, We will reopen on Wednesday, Sept. 21"

Friggin HP is always late. They can't even run a store front. Leo has got to go! He's an ***** and must be hiring all his friends.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Anyone else going today? Please post here if you do. nd let us know what's in/out of stock please. I'll have a guy there around noon.
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts
    Went at noon and the line was 60 deep. All the had was Veers and accessories like touchstones.

Oh well, I really wanted to see the unicorns all stacked up (AT&T Pre3's and TP's)
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Any updates of whats available in the store?