View Poll Results: [POLL] Which webOS phone do you currently use?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pre 3

8 14.81%
  • Veer

2 3.70%
  • Pre 2

17 31.48%
  • Pre Plus

9 16.67%
  • Pixi Plus

1 1.85%
  • Pre-

15 27.78%
  • Pixi-

2 3.70%
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I recently switched from my launch day Pre- to a Pre2, so now I'm curious to see what the ratio is for webOS phones currently in use today.

If you had a webOS phone and recently changed to a different OS no need to vote.
    I have more than one but can't select more than one option...bah
    I usually use by Pre 2, but occasionally use my Pixi Plus.
    Still rockin' a dying Sprint Palm Pre.
    New Sprint FrankenPre 2. I voted Pre 2 even though it's combo phone.
    For all you guys still rocking a Pre -, you guys don't know what you are missing. If you can get your hands on a Pre 2 to franken pre, go for it. I've been rocking a franken pre 2 since March & it's awesome. I recently turned on my old pre- just to play around with it, and it's unbearable (in comparison). Even overclocked to 1ghz, the Pre - doesn't compare to the Pre 2 stock @ 1ghz. Plus the hardware on the Pre 2 is solid.

If you plan on staying with webOS on Sprint, get a Franken Pre 2, you'll be glad you did.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
    New Sprint FrankenPre 2. I voted Pre 2 even though it's combo phone.
    It's still a Pre2..same for Franken PrePlus..vote Pre Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    For all you guys still rocking a Pre -, you guys don't know what you are missing. If you can get your hands on a Pre 2 to franken pre, go for it. I've been rocking a franken pre 2 since March & it's awesome. I recently turned on my old pre- just to play around with it, and it's unbearable (in comparison). Even overclocked to 1ghz, the Pre - doesn't compare to the Pre 2 stock @ 1ghz. Plus the hardware on the Pre 2 is solid.

If you plan on staying with webOS on Sprint, get a Franken Pre 2, you'll be glad you did.
    I couldn't agree more...Pre2 is a world of difference, I don't regret making the switch. For $150 on ebay is a great buy for an excellent phone that will last you for years.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    I have a VzW Pre Plus. I still really like it but I was waiting for the Pre 3. I might get a Pre 2 when my upgrade is due later this month. Hopefully, they still have 'em!
    I was rocking a veer for almost 2 months but now I have my Pre2...if only I could say Pre3

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    sprint pre about to be sent out to get frankenpre'd. And an HP Pre3 flying in any day now. Also looking at a veer to play with.
    Doing it for the Pixi+!
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    how many more people are using a Pre3 now that they been up sale on Ebay?