Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ilovedessert
  • 1 Post By ilovedessert
  1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI.....how true do as I say not as I do....is that how it works Leo???

Take care,

Jay

OPINION: HP (again) shows us how not to do it Run a business, that is
    Scott Bradner (Network World)07 September, 2011 05:44

OPINION: HP (again) shows us how not to do it - security, pc, oracle, HP, hardware systems, Data Center, corporate issues, Configuration / maintenance, business issues - ARN

HP management has not been good to the company over the last few years. One would have to do a lot of searching to find a management team that has so thoroughly messed up in the court of public opinion.

Starting with HP wiretapping its own board members back in 2006 and continuing at least until HP's decision a month ago to explore "strategic alternatives" for its Personal Systems Group -- and announcing that before figuring out what they will actually do -- HP has done an almost perfect job of demonstrating how not to run a business.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    milominderbinde likes this.
  2.    #2  
    Hi all,

FYI. See link.

Take care,

Jay

Avoid Hewlett-Packard As Future Remains In Doubt
    September 7, 2011

Avoid Hewlett-Packard As Future Remains In Doubt - Seeking Alpha

When a technology giant as prolific as Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) has been over the years continues to endure merciless beatings to the degree recently suffered by the stock after already having a relatively unassuming outlook, it causes me to step back and assess not only the state of the market today, but also more specifically the state of HP itself.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    milominderbinde likes this.
    HP SUCKS!!! I will tell all the family and friends and all the people I know to just don't buy anything HP! Unless it's dirt cheap in a firesale
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif