1.    #1  
    I looked around the threads and found plenty of thread on how to beam files FROM a Treo to a PC. Is there a way to beam file TO my Treo?

Thanks,
    Brian
    Yes, just make sure you have beam receive "on" in your prefs.
  3.    #3  
    It's on, how do I send the file from my WinXP laptop? I have my Treo lined up with the IR port but I do not see the IR Link icon in the sys tray.

Brian
    If your trying to beam from a laptop, why wouldn't you just hotsync? What are you trying to beam?
    And I'm not sure how to configure your laptop for beaming. I'll let someone else answer that question....
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Open the control panel and make sure the IR link is enabled with the Wireless Link tool. Once it is enabled, you should get a link on the desktop when your Treo is in range of the IR port that will allow you to select a file to beam from your PC to the Treo.
  6.    #6  
    Everything on my PC is enabled and my Treo has IR receive enabled. I am able to HotSync via IR. But the IR link does not appear when my Treo is in range.

Any more suggestions,
    Brian
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    Make sure the IR link is working properly by clicking on the Hardware tab of the Wireless link tool. Also, make sure an app is not holding the IR port open. Sometimes HotSync or Pilot Install (if you use it) can grab the IR port and make it busy for other apps. Try exiting HotSync, for example, and see if it works.