"I haven't failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
    Thomas Edison
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robotech1985 View Post
    thats some funny **** thats for sure
    100 less here its 899
    FYI guess aarons wants to give away free touchpads

We'll Beat Any Competitor's Advertised Price or We'll Give You $100 Cash!
    Aaron's, Inc. 2011. All Rights Reserved
    ** Low price guarantee applies to same brand and model merchandise comparing Aaron's retail to any other advertised retail price or comparing Aaron's total cost of lease ownership to any other advertised total cost of retail lease ownership. Claims for $100 cash must be made within 30 days of your purchase and require your receipt along with a copy of any local competitor's recent advertisement (print or internet) for same brand and model merchandise. Please see store for details.
    Thomas Edison
    can we get a smaller rendering of that image. On my phone it really hammered the browser...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    can we get a smaller rendering of that image. On my phone it really hammered the browser...
    its showing the touchpad for a price of 989.99 basically
    Thomas Edison
    This place is a rippoff, just like most rent to own places are. I went there yesterday trying to score one, after seeing a thread in slcik deals about someone who was able to score 2 for $130 each. HP Touchpad 16GB and OEM Case for $140.37 after tax @ Aaron's B&M YMMV - Slickdeals.net

Unfortunately for me, the Aaron's I went to would have no such thing. They wouldn't give it to me unless I leased a laptop with it, or paid $900+ upfront. Even after showing a picture of the receipt from the slick deals thread, the manager wouldn't budge. It's a shame too, Aaron's is probably the only brick & mortar retailer with TouchPad's in stock.
    You should call them. I picked up two 16GB touchpads from them today for a total of $153.00 each out the door. Their cash price for a 16GB touchpad is $179.99 and that includes a cheap case that you must take. You get a 20% discount ($36.00 each) for paying cash, so all-in-all I feel I got a decent deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by r_wright1 View Post
    You should call them. I picked up two 16GB touchpads from them today for a total of $153.00 each out the door. Their cash price for a 16GB touchpad is $179.99 and that includes a cheap case that you must take. You get a 20% discount ($36.00 each) for paying cash, so all-in-all I feel I got a decent deal.

What location did you get yours from? I called, then went to the store to plead my case, without any luck.
    Alexandria, KY and Earlanger, KY. The guy at one stated it was up to the managers discresion. I called a couple of stores in the area that would not do the deal.
    my Aarons will only sell the Touchpads with laptops for 99.99 a month. Sale by itself is left up to the discretion of the store
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?