1.    #1  
    “During the past half hour, the average hold time was 12 minutes. Your hold time may very.”....... How is the average hold time 12 minutes if I've been waiting for 6 hours? Absolutely ridiculous!

phone_2011-29-08_132732.png phone_2011-29-08_154825.png

I've only left it on this long and I'm going to keep it on speaker phone to see how much longer this "12 minutes" is going to last.

My Palm History- Palm Pilot 5000> Palm V> m105> m130> Zire 71> Sony Clie TH55> TX> Centro> Pre Plus> Pixi Plus> Pre 2
    More people started waiting because they were told 12 minutes?
    I'm not sure what you are calling about, but if it's for tech support, there is a live chat available if you open your launcher, go to settings, then HELP. You will see a Live Chat box.

Be warned..... Their responses are very scripted, and most of the time, they aren't much help.

Posting questions here will be answered faster and more accurately than HP's Tech "Support"
    What are you calling about? There is a different number I have been using that has been very responsive (I've had many calls with them). I don't think I've ever held for more than 5 minutes, but that's after someone has already talked to me live & is working on something regarding my case in the background.

For my TouchPad, I've been using: 1-877-426-3777
    In or within a day's drive of Indy? Join one of our meetups!
    http://www.meetup.com/HPwebOS/Indianapolis/

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3