Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By djphatjive
  1.    #1  
    I really don't mean to spam. I looked all through this website looking for a place to post this so hopefully I am in the right place. I got a 16GB TouchPad from BestBuy last week and love it. I know it is not an iPad, but this thing does more in other places. Like flash games. So I started a website where you can go and every game on my site is compatible with the TouchPad. I guess it would work on an Android Tablet with flash installed as well. If anyone wants to test this for me please do. Anyway I don't mean to spam. If this is not allowed her then delete it please. Please check it out and bookmark it if you like it. I first started in at 10:00 am yesterday. I am adding new games everyday. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Touchpad Games | Play well… Play on Touchpad!
    I think this is a good idea!
    Way to contribute!
    With a lack of games on the TouchPad it's really nice to see a site like this! It'll definitely be useful! Thanks
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by tinnedfood View Post
    With a lack of games on the TouchPad it's really nice to see a site like this! It'll definitely be useful! Thanks
    I will be updating this almost everyday. If you guys see any games on any other sites that you want added let me know. Tis for us TouchPad folk!

Thanks for the comments!