1.    #1  
    For those who might be interested. The long awaited "Launcher X" is now available. I've just downloaded and am interested to put it through its paces.

www.launcherx.com/download
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
    Not sure if it was the Launcher X software but now I am in the DataMgr.c,Line:8589,Index out of Range loop!!!!!
    Originally posted by airunz
    Not sure if it was the Launcher X software but now I am in the DataMgr.c,Line:8589,Index out of Range loop!!!!!
    Launcher X is running just fine on my Treo 270 and Visor Prism. I really like its look.
    Launcher X didn't want to recognize my Registration # at first, but now it's OK.

No problem at all and I must say I like it a lot more than Launcher III which was, in my opinion, already the best launcher around!

Now I wonder when we can have alternate skins available!
    I got LauncherX after reading this thread, even though I wasn't sure I'd like it. Well, as it turns out, I love it. The only thing that's missing is the Signal meter.

A treo-centric skin would be awesome.
    Let's beg for some skins now!! I'd also like to see the mail icon work with Basejet! or other mail programs. And how about icons for your doc reader, browser, ect????
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    Launcher X is correctly installed and WOW! Looks nice.
    Last edited by airunz; 11/21/2002 at 08:51 PM.
    Originally posted by iamosclever
    The only thing that's missing is the Signal meter.
    Yes, you are right:
    The signal meter would be perfect!
    Actually, it should be present in all apps.
    The Treo Communicator has been out for months..where is the support in Launcher X (signal meter etc.)? I am disappointed.
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    Originally posted by dennis3232

Yes, you are right:
    The signal meter would be perfect!
    Actually, it should be present in all apps.

Yeah, I wonder why nobody has made a hack that does that. I know there are hacks that do that for the time. I wish I knew how to program.