1.    #1  
    ...just not WebOS tablets. Starting to get the idea that nobody at HP really has a clue what is going on. From the sound of this article, it doesn't even seem 100% definite that they're going to spin of the PC unit.

HP Will Make Decision on PC Business' Fate in 12 Weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    ...just not WebOS tablets. Starting to get the idea that nobody at HP really has a clue what is going on. From the sound of this article, it doesn't even seem 100% definite that they're going to spin of the PC unit.

HP Will Make Decision on PC Business' Fate in 12 Weeks
    I just bought a HP Envy 17 3D and it's a super solid machine. I've owned several Macebook Pros before and I'd buy next years revision at the same price ($1300 w/ %30 off) if it comes.

I've said it at other places but I honestly believe that Windows 8 tablets are the best bet to take down the iPad. Mobile OS's make tablets a niche market for people who already own good enough PCs/Macbooks. Windows 8 may not be the perfect Mobile OS but I believe that it will be good enough, then add on the robustness of the standard Windows OS and you got a machine that many will buy by default to replace their laptops. WebOS was a mistake.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I wondered from the beginning whether Microsoft pressure has been one of the main reasons for the death of webOS. Reminds me even more of Amiga's faith. Rumors say it also forced Gateway to stop developing new Amiga OS and hardware.