1.    #1  
    Well folks, my Treo can no longer access the network...I get no "Flip" character animation, and I read about other users having the same problem....Soft/hard rsets don't work.

For the record, I have Not installed the GPRS update, and I don't intend to until it is official, but what about the radio reset files? How can I reset the radio without opening up the treo or letting the battery die?

Thanks,
    DiAngelo
    I seem to have recently come across the same issue. I contacted Handspring's customer support via email and after a couple of unsuccessful attempts was put through to their tier 2 support, which sent me a couple of PRC files to reset my radio. It still didn't work (and my battery now drains abnormally fast). BTW, I have the GPRS upgrade...
  3.    #3  
    The radio reset files didn't work for me either....What did work, was letting the Treo drain completely and then reseting it with the stylus....
    Independent of what you did, my Treo's battery was completely drained as well (it was also completely draining in a matter of a few hours). I completely charged the battery and, magically, BOTH problems were resolved (battery draining fast and I can now use my Treo as a phone again). Very strange. Thanks for the help...
    I guess that explains it. I had the same problem and it seemed to get fixed when I opened it up and disconnected the battery for a few minutes.

I suppose I could have just let the battery drain instead.