1.    #1  
    For those of you who havenít seen this yet!

Todd Bradley "We said we would stop manufacturing WebOS devices, we did not say we would get out of the tablet business". Then he goes on to say how important WebOS is. Interesting to watch. HP doesnít know if its coming or going.

Hewlett-Packard's Next Move - CNBC
    Yeah, that makes no sense. If HP is selling the PSG, then they're getting out of any kind of tablet business, including Windows 8 tablets. This is all truly bizarre. I think HP needs an intervention.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  3.    #3  
    They have no direction. They have one goal and thatís to satisfy their investors. They contradict themselves a lot recently, especially with WebOS.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    I think HP needs an intervention.
    hahahah...... I like that.
  5.    #5  
    Intron I would of never got your name till today when I random found out what Intron OS is.
    i love his pauses and stutters.....cuz he doesnt know what the crap is really going on
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)