I gotta admit I was pretty excited for the upcoming Pre3 and even holding back on a few upgrades and contract renewal just in case I had to switch carriers. All the flak I was prepared to take for not upping to a dual-core processor, not getting a 4G phone, not having access to the Android/iOS markets, not having something with a 3D screen or shoots HD video. I was really more interested in the joy of a new WebOS phone over any of the other goodness to be offered by the likes of Samsung, HTC and Apple. Now the explaining I gotta do to my friends, family and co-workers that I convinced to buy a Palm Pre....

With the news announced this week my heart really did sink along with all the rest of you. Anyways if anyone is interested I will have a Sprint Pixi and two Sprint Pre's going up for sale. PM me for details. I'm not abandoning the WebOS I love so much, just growing tired of listening to my kids complain that they want new phones for the last six months. Me I went out and got a Motorola Photon and life is good. I would kill to have WebOS running on that thing! Hopefully that's the direction HP will take it, but with all honesty I am not holding my breath. Too bad they decided to crush what started such a great and strong community. Thanks to everyone here who ever helped me fall in love with my Pre! I will watching over you from dual-core 4G.