Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    TouchPad prices are cut to $99 and $149 in Canada and there are reports of sale through HP USA here.

Pre3 has been released in Europe. I'm in Australia and the local prices are still at the initial $100-off prices and US sellers don't offer shipping internationally so that doesn't appear to be an option.

Have you seen the price cuts on TouchPad or Pre3 outside NA?

Perhaps there is a possibility of people purchasing the devices on behalf of other forum members and shipping them out to others?

THE LIST

► Best Buy Canada (@ 20 August 2011)
    - TouchPad 16GB: $99-
    - TouchPad 32GB: $149-
    TERMS: only shipping to Canada

► Future Shop Canada (@ 20 August 2011)
    - TouchPad 16GB: $99-
    - TouchPad 32GB: $149-
    TERMS: only shipping to Canada
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    If harvey norman sell for $100 I'll pick one up
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Me too, Castle Hill were sold out at the early discount price. I've got one on order, the store reckoned they'd know on Monday morning what the price plan is. I really want the Pre3 TouchPad combo.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    I hope that when I attempt to return mine, I'll get three free.
  5. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by baloo247 View Post
    If harvey norman sell for $100 I'll pick one up
    Didn't they already pull them from sale?
    I expect it to start tomorrow. Were a bit less gung-ho over here. Much better for HP europe to do it on a weekday when they have most staff in to deal with the demand.

I have a feeling Leo may have pushed them to act fast so his poor decision couldn't be reversed. Another poor decision.
    im interested to know about harvey norman to.