Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes
    I called last evening and rep knew nothing. Not helpful or even knowledgeable.
    Palm Pilot - Palm III - Palm M515 - Treo 680 - Palm Pre+ at&t - HP 32G Touchpad - HP Pre3 at&t
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    I just went online and checked my order. I was pleasantly surprised to see that their has been and adjustment made and only the next payment will be coming out.

So go check out your remaining easy pays and see if you dont see the last two cancelled.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Although Im hoping that full payment doesnt come out or that is still too much money IMO. That would bring the total to 317.41 for the bundle.
    I just spoke to QVC a few minutes ago. The easy pay payment was reduced, but that is NOT the final action in regards to the touchpad. IMO, some reduction is good. More reduction would make it right.
    I just got an email. QVC is doing a price reduction. Final price is $199.95 (remember, we got a bundle with this). I am completely satisfied with the final price.
    It took a while but all is well now.
    knight5413 likes this.
    YAY!! I was going to post that I called today and they said the reduction was only waiting on the issue of how it was to be handled, so I'm glad to see this and checked my email and got mine. Just in time since the next installment was to be Monday. I may buy through QVC again after all.
    MY EMAIL

Dear Valued Customer:

We're writing with good news about your order for item E167734, the HP TouchPad 32GB Wi-Fi Touchstone Dock & Case, which you purchased for $659.00. Due to recent changes in market pricing, QVC has decided to reduce the price to $199.95 to keep pace with the market, and we're passing the savings on to you! We also hope you're enjoying the value and convenience of the special bundle that was part of your TouchPad purchase from QVC, which included the HP Touchstone wireless charging dock and HP case.

In August, we issued a refund in the amount of $110.00 to your original method of payment for every HP Touchpad you purchased to reflect a new purchase price of $549. We're now issuing a further refund in the amount of $349.05 and refunding the sales tax amount charged to the original payment method used on your order to reflect the recent price reduction to $199.95.

For your convenience, you can always view the status of all your orders and returns by visiting QVC.com. We're also available to assist you in Customer Service at 800.367.9444 between 7 am and 1am Eastern Time, seven days a week.

We hope you continue to enjoy your HP TouchPad and look forward to serving you again soon!

Best Regards,

The QVC Customer Care Team
    Palm Pilot - Palm III - Palm M515 - Treo 680 - Palm Pre+ at&t - HP 32G Touchpad - HP Pre3 at&t
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Just got the same email....yay!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123