Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By kkhanmd
  • 1 Post By bigwood212
  • 1 Post By C-Note
  1.    #1  
    So the H/P stocks are trading at around 23.50 down 25% since the announcement. They were around 31.34 before all the news came out. I hope they declare bankruptcy.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    ArchonAdvisors and pk1234 like this.
    that's something like a 12 billion loss. Obviously everyone hates the new idea. It's time to fire someone.
    BlueTuna likes this.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Hopefully this will show them something.
    the largest personal computer company just decided to stop making computers. Yea not a good idea. I think they get like 30% of revenue from it also. What are they thinking. And webos was a chance for them to grow. Even with bad hardware it was a start and now they blew it. Nobody will want to license webos now. They shouldve continued to run things normally and looked for a partner while doing it. You don't make an announcement like this and then say oh well maybe we can find someone. They killed the fan base and the outlook instantly. Fire this guy and tell everyone he's an *****. Webos is not a big deal but he's seriously destroying hp now.
    The mobile market is growing, and the HP don't wanna continue... insane...

Some news about fire Apotheker? Rubistein still there? Bradley is the new CEO?

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by r-nice View Post
    Hopefully this will show them something.
    Too late now anyway. Who will trust HP anymore? They burned their own staff, developers, retail partners, and end users/customer both business and consumer.

I love webOS but I want HP to sell it off and get out. Not even license it, because they would still have a measure of control and potential partners would be wary.
    "Sometimes I feel like an OS-less child..."
    (with apologies to Billie Holiday )
    angiest likes this.
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Note View Post
    Too late now anyway. Who will trust HP anymore? They burned their own staff, developers, retail partners, and end users/customer both business and consumer.

I love webOS but I want HP to sell it off and get out. Not even license it, because they would still have a measure of control and potential partners would be wary.
    The whole things is pretty unbelievable. Everyone is baffled including HP employees.
  9.    #9  
    what gets me everytime, is how webOS is screwed, no one would develop apps even if it gets licensed. So badly done, cant think of a worse management by the biggest executives.
    I have been thinking to myself it would have been better to invest 12billion into webOS rather than loosing the 12 billion in marketshare value only because the dumbest announcement that ever made by a leading company.
  11.    #11  
    I think their stock would decrease even more, from the second selling tablet to no OS. Amazing