1.    #1  
    Using Blazer 2.0 on my Treo 180, I am able to access my secure Schwab account, but not my Fidelity account nor my credit union account. And when I bid for an item on Ebay, I am able to enter a bid, but am unable to go the next step to confirm my bid. Am I missing some sort of security authorization software?
    Treo user, 67+
    Have you tried to access eBay via Xiino? I've found that compared to Blazer, Xiino does a superior job displaying eBay's various frames, etc., and unlike Blazer allows me (while in My eBay) to track all of my auctions in group form -- albeit reformatted to fit the Treo's small screen. I haven't yet tried to place a bid with Xiino, but it might well be worth trying.

best...aa.
  3.    #3  
    I will report back to you once my purchase from Palm Gear H.Q. is approved and I get the "code." Steve
    Treo user, 67+
  4.    #4  
    My first use of Xiino in my Treo 180 has puzzled me. I am receiving more of the actual Web pages for Ebay or Google (my two first bookmarks) than I do with Blazer, but the words are stacked in little columns, so that they are broken up, as in this example for the word "images":
    im
    ages
    Is that what I should expect? Steve
    Treo user, 67+
    the words are stacked in little columns, so that they are broken up, as in this example for the word "images":
    Yes, I'm afraid that's what Xiino does, in an attempt to reproduce frame-formatted displays. I tend to use Blazer instead for that very reason, except in circumstances (such as eBay) when Xiino's limited Javascript support is crucial. At least with the Treo, having multiple browers installed isn't too much of a functional pain.
    When I go to www.ebay.com with blazer it brings me to a nonframe, nonjavascript pda version. I've placed many bids with it.

It's a nice scaled down web page. Why arn't you getting redirected to it?
    Gabe Kangas
    Achievatron 2004 - ?
    Visor Deluxe -> Treo 300 -> TREO 600 -> Treo 650
    That's one difference I've noticed between Blazer and Xiino. If there is an integrated wireless version of a site, Blazer will usually be redirected to it, whereas Xiino usually won't. Why is that?
    Because the site recognizes Blazer as a wireless browser. It does not recognize XIINO. Its all in the coding of the site.

Originally posted by tcc
    That's one difference I've noticed between Blazer and Xiino. If there is an integrated wireless version of a site, Blazer will usually be redirected to it, whereas Xiino usually won't. Why is that?
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?