1.    #1  
    I was with my wife at an appointment Monday and the TV in the waiting room had The View on. They had some gadget guy showing off a bunch of kid friendly gadgets and 1 of them was the HP Veer. Not only did he have a display of both the black & white flavors, but as he was playing with it, he actually seemed to know what he was doing. His big selling points were that it was the size of a credit card, it has social media apps, gps and multitasking!

Decent little plug/promo/advertising for HP on a national TV show. And, don't quote me, but I think I heard him say that everyone in the audience was going to get 1 given to them. I figure that would be another 100 or so Veers in the world now!

Watch it here...

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
    Nice find but I can hear it already.....target demographic that watches The View...blablabla....oh well at least it's exposure of some type.

I've still yet to see one commercial for the TouchPad or Veer, but working nights, there's nothing on when I get home and nothing on when I get up. I don't think of PVR'ing anything, mind you it's summer and there's nothing on anyway.

Makes me glad I pay for all those HD channels I never watch .....2 month countdown to Preseason NHL....might have to start watching football and get some of my $'s worth
    Nice find but I can hear it already.....target demographic that watches The View...blablabla....oh well at least it's exposure of some type.

I've still yet to see one commercial for the TouchPad or Veer, but working nights, there's nothing on when I get home and nothing on when I get up. I don't think of PVR'ing anything, mind you it's summer and there's nothing on anyway.

Makes me glad I pay for all those HD channels I never watch .....2 month countdown to Preseason NHL....might have to start watching football and get some of my $'s worth