Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By bobsentell
  • 1 Post By cgk
  1.    #1  
    So, HP needs some more games to be competitive in the tablet space and Nintendo's investors want them to actually exist in the tablet space.

So, what if HP signed an exclusive deal with Nintendo to bring their titles to the TouchPad (Or HP could just buy them. What ever works)? HP could even allow a little cross-company branding (TouchPad-N anyone?) It would not only give HP something that isn't on Apple but would also allow Nintendo to exercise its game writing skill in the tablet space without having to invest in making a tablet or smartphone themselves or worrying about supporting multiple platforms.

Thoughts?
    Sure why not...would love some more games and better touch screen interfacing. Sorli...
    I would think that would be Nintendo "selling out." Nintendo doesnt need to make games for tablets just because Apple makes everyone believe that tablets are the future of gaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    Won't happen. Nintendo does games for their devices. There has not been a single case of them doing otherwise. Waste of a topic.
    its not a waste of a topic, he is just voicing an idea. You made a valid point that maybe he was not aware of. I personally like the idea but I know it won't happen either. Relax and enjoy the forum for what it is.

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    That would be pretty sweet.
    The nPad
    Investors aren't asking Nintendo to develop for tablets -- they're asking Nintendo to develop for iOS specifically. If Nintendo steadfastly refuses to develop for the iPhone and iPad, I can't imagine a situation where they would develop for webOS.
    As a Nintendork I say: HELL YEAH!
  9. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    they would pick ios first - it's simple math - the DS sold 144 million units in 7 years, Apple are forecast to sell 115 million iphones in 2012, that's before you consider itouch and ipad.
    r-nice likes this.
    There is no iTouch.
  11. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Well whatever they call the iphone thing with no phone in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    they calls it an addiction but you can't use it to call anybody for help
    Palm III -> Palm m500 -> Zire 71 -> Zire 72 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre Minus -> TWO Touchpads 16gb -. and unfortunately, a Motorola Photon 4G...
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    It's still an iPod. Hence its name is iPod Touch.
  14. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Well I'm glad we cleared up that vital point.
    HP buy Nintendo?...
    Rofl...
    Quote Originally Posted by FleetwoodSho View Post
    HP buy Nintendo?...
    Rofl...
    Well thats also a good idea lol
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by FleetwoodSho View Post
    HP buy Nintendo?...
    Rofl...
    It would answer the question "Why doesn't Nintendo release games for iOS?" Plus, it would allow HP to continue its move toward a complete CE company. HP would design the game console while Nintendo is in charge of writing the games.