1.    #1  
    So I FINALLY installed HP play on a computer. It auto loaded my iTunes library (been getting ready to finally convert to winamp but haven't done it yet our of laziness and multiple PC's on the network).

All I have done with HP play is play a few songs, sadly album art got lost on everything other than one "purchased" song my parents had sent us recently (end of 2010/early 2011). I haven't messed with it much to see if it was an iTunes dbase issue or a HP Play issue.

After that I played with random songs a lil bit and noticed it seems HP Play can play some old DRM purchased apple songs. I may be crazy, but I swear I had issues playing these songs in windows media player previously. Anyone else played with the software yet?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    It starts a Quicktime emulator to play those songs. Unfortunately they won't play on TP.
    I converted most (all) of my iTunes DRM'd music sometime ago so I would not be beholden to Apple for my music...
    Last edited by Prdamrican; 08/06/2011 at 04:27 PM. Reason: friggin' typos
  4.    #4  
    I am with you Prdamrican, this is just one I hadn't converted yet. I really didn't have much DRM content from iTunes as it was.

@Siah thanks for the info, I was so surprised that it played, the wife even came in and was asking about how we couldn't play it before... It was one of my impulse purchases a few years ago when iTunes was still the place to go for digital music.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...