1.    #1  
    HAS ANYONE HAD ANY LUCK WITH THIS PRODUCT. I CANT EVEN DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE WEB SITE AT HANDSPRING
    I've tried this link, but only get a message on the Handspring web page after I enter my serial number that I need to go to www.sprintpcs.com to get support for the 300. And of course the sprint page has nothing about the free offer. Help!
    - Jeff
    I did a regular search for the software through the usual support menus. After narrowing down, I finally got to a list which had recoecho on it. I was also unable to use the supplied link you mentioned.
    I downloaded it and it seems to work fine for me. It's nice to use graphitti again. Maybe the combination of the two is what the device really needs.
    Once you put in the serial number - scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the actual download button. You can also go directly to this page to get to the download (you still need the serial #): RecoEcho plus and other handheld downloads from HS
    I use Jot (a more advanced version of RecoEcho) and found that once enabled, I seemed to have lost the highlight function. If I try to highlight a word, only a line comes out with the stylus stroke (somewhat like a cancellation line) but not the regular highlight. I can't copy & paste with Jot on. Wonder if RecoEcho is the same?
    Originally posted by windminstral
    HAS ANYONE HAD ANY LUCK WITH THIS PRODUCT. I CANT EVEN DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE WEB SITE AT HANDSPRING
    Can't download it either!

I entered my Serial Number, but the dowload button remains red and I am told to go enter my registration number (again).

I tried a couple of times more without success.
    Any idea why?
    Originally posted by sslau
    I use Jot (a more advanced version of RecoEcho) and found that once enabled, I seemed to have lost the highlight function. If I try to highlight a word, only a line comes out with the stylus stroke (somewhat like a cancellation line) but not the regular highlight. I can't copy & paste with Jot on. Wonder if RecoEcho is the same?
    You can highlight with Jot. Your stylus just have to stay at the edge a little longer before you swap left or right. A instant swap will give you a stroke line instead of highlight.
    Thanks for the info. I use Newpen more often cos with Jot, I could not write numbers or punctuation marks! The instruction was to write these on the right side of the screen and characters on the left, but I get characters even if I write on the right part of the screen. Probably a bug somewhere. Anyway, I find Newpen much better and its free!
    I was able to download it and install it without problems.

RechoEcho Plus solves the problem with not recognizing numbers. The previous version (without the Plus) had the same problem that I believe Jot has where number recognition on the right side of the screen doesn't work.