1. kin
    I wonder if it applies to other people?

Holding down the Phone button makes the Treo perform a redial. This works in all 3 screens of the Phone function - shortcut page, dialpad page and contacts page.

However if the headset is pluged in AND the flip lid is closed, the redial doesn't work in the shortcut page.

Comments anyone?
    Holding in the jog dial also performs a redial.

Andrew
  3. kin
    Yup, it seems fine with Andrew's jog dial suggestion.

Thanks for solving this unusual but important bug. Very useful piece of info.
    What I don't understand is why the Treo does not have the ability to continuosly redial a number until it gets thru and then inform you via tone that it has. This is a feature present on almost every single GSM phone that exists. Am I overlooking this feature in the Treo or has Handspring really screwed up on this one?

Sanjay
    Originally posted by Sanjay
    What I don't understand is why the Treo does not have the ability to continuosly redial a number until it gets thru and then inform you via tone that it has. This is a feature present on almost every single GSM phone that exists. Am I overlooking this feature in the Treo or has Handspring really screwed up on this one?

Sanjay
    How do you do this on Nokia's or Ericssons?
    That has to be an issue with your provider, because my Treo does that for me with T-Mobile.
    Originally posted by MitzEclipse

How do you do this on Nokia's or Ericssons?
    When you dial a number and if it is busy the phone reports that the number is busy and asks if you would like to redial. IF you choose yes to redial, then the phone continues to keep redialing until it gets thru and when it does, the phone intimates you via a tone or ring.

Sanjay
    Originally posted by Alli
    That has to be an issue with your provider, because my Treo does that for me with T-Mobile.
    I have no problem with this feature while using other brand phones with the same SIM and service provider. But with the Treo when you ask it to redial, it does so but only once and if it gets a busy signal then it again asks you if you want to redial instead of redialling on its own.

Sanjay
    I have T-moble and would like to know how to get my Treo to keep redialing.