Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    I upgraded to free nights but it will be several weeks before I get my next bill, so I won't be able to confirm until then.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I had the GetMore Plus plan with VoiceStream ($39.99 - for 500 anytime minutes and unlimited weekends). After reading the initial post in this thread I called T-Mobile to upgrade. While I was on the phone with one of the reps, I was also looking at their website. I noticed that in addition to the GetMore Plus plan offering an extra 100 minutes & free nights (which don't start until 9pm), T-Mobile also had a plan called the GetMore 1000 plan (1000 anytime minutes) for the same price ($39.99). I asked the rep if I could switch to that one instead and she said no problem. I chose the GetMore 1000 plan because, thanks to the Cell Plan app, I've noticed that I never use more than 50 weekend minutes a month and I hardly ever make any calls after 9pm. More than 90% of my calls are during business hours or early evening.

My 2
    Originally posted by jeeter
    I had the GetMore Plus plan with VoiceStream ($39.99 - for 500 anytime minutes and unlimited weekends). After reading the initial post in this thread I called T-Mobile to upgrade. While I was on the phone with one of the reps, I was also looking at their website. I noticed that in addition to the GetMore Plus plan offering an extra 100 minutes & free nights (which don't start until 9pm), T-Mobile also had a plan called the GetMore 1000 plan (1000 anytime minutes) for the same price ($39.99). I asked the rep if I could switch to that one instead and she said no problem. I chose the GetMore 1000 plan because, thanks to the Cell Plan app, I've noticed that I never use more than 50 weekend minutes a month and I hardly ever make any calls after 9pm. More than 90% of my calls are during business hours or early evening.

My 2
    You have a fantastic plan then! The problem I've found is even though I want to call during the day, everyone I call on their phones don't have the minutes to talk to me. At least that's what they tell me!
    I also have the T-Mobile 5000 anytime minutes for $99 a month, so I don't know why everyone wouldn't get it. We love our Treo 270's (we have 3 in the family) and know that everyone falls into one category or the other - either you have one or it's just a matter of time before you have one...
    The usual problem is that when you get these free plan upgrades, it restarts your 1 year commitment.
    Originally posted by treoman270
    I also have the T-Mobile 5000 anytime minutes for $99 a month, so I don't know why everyone wouldn't get it. We love our Treo 270's (we have 3 in the family) and know that everyone falls into one category or the other - either you have one or it's just a matter of time before you have one...
    I go over 5000 minutes on JUST the weekend, so unlimited is nice for me
    That's an average of more then 9 hours a day on weekends?!?! 5000 min / 9 days of weekend (in November). That's gotta be a record or something. . . u should call up those Guiness world record people.
    Its also a family phone on the weekend, and MY line (im 16) So all my friends/anybody who would call me does so on my line. I connect to the internet via ISDN for atleast an hour...mostly to check email or IM people while im not at home (but dont have their number). I also have a terrible battery problem. I can leave the phone on and not charge it for 3 days in a row during the weekday. But during the weekend, the Treo is connected to the cable 1/3 the time! maybe 9 hours is a bit much...but its pretty darn close.
    they should make unlimited SMS msgs on the nights and weekends too. I'm quickly approaching my 500 every month
    I have 3000 anytime minutes for $49. The only downtime on those large anytime minute plans is that long distance is only free on a regional basis. The plans with lesser anytime minutes usually have free nation wide long distance.

Nevertheless, my plan rocks! Now for a better GPRS data plan...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12