1.    #1  
    The title pretty much says it all, but I wrote to HP the other day suggesting that to make it right for us Sprint customers who probably won't get a pre3 anytime soon, that they should just give away pre2s so we can sprintify them... or streamline that process for us.

Too bad when the guy called me back about my suggesting he didn't even know what sprintifying the pre2 meant. *sigh*

I can dream right? lol
    or you could just pay for one
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
  3.    #3  
    im having a hard time finding a cheap pre 2 anywhere.. i refuse to pay hundreds of dollar for a pre 2 that i need to convert lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by phillytemptation View Post
    im having a hard time finding a cheap pre 2 anywhere.. i refuse to pay hundreds of dollar for a pre 2 that i need to convert lol.
    even on contract phones are $200....so whats $250 in the scheme of things?
    @agentmock

Audiovox SMT5600 (WM) --> Cingular 8125 (WM) --> Sprint Mogul 8525 (WM) --> Palm Pre (webOS)- --> Sprint Franken Pre2 (webOS) + 32gb Touchpad (webOS)
  5.    #5  
    where can i get a pre2 for $250?
    Quote Originally Posted by phillytemptation View Post
    where can i get a pre2 for $250?
    ebay or on here

think theres 1 or 2 in the marketplace right now for $260-270 with touchstones
    @agentmock