Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    HP has a website where they teach you about WebOS. In exchange for the training, they give you points which can be redeemed for netbooks, gift cards and phones. They have the Palm Pre Plus available on Verizon and AT&T all free of charge. If you would like, I can send you an invite. Just PM me your email and I will send you one. All that is required be that you work somewhere (Target, wal-mart, best buy etc.) that sells HP phones or computers. I know that you can sign up without the invite, but I am very close to a Pre Plus and all the help would be appreciated!
    Last edited by lehman310; 07/10/2011 at 04:45 PM.
    it would be against forum guidelines for users to post email addresses or personal info in a thread...
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    it would be against forum guidelines for users to post email addresses or personal info in a thread...
    Oops, sorry about that. It would be great if you guys could PM me your email so I could invite you. I know that you can just sign up by yourself but I am very close to getting the Pre Plus and your help would be appreciated. The site is awesome!
    Hpweboscentral is closing down now. You will need to redeem your points now or lose out.