1.    #1  
    Switched On: webOS wherever -- Engadget

Interesting short little article kind of summarizing webOS' current position and it's future.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    What's also interesting is that Engadget are even doing this (and note that the next installment of Switched On will also be about webOS).

Seems that Engadget is starting to take webOS more seriously. I like that.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah I've noticed lately that engadget has been a little more gracious towards webOS. The Veer review was downright biased.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    I reckon they'll keep their bias (it's mainly a pro-Apple bias and engadget might lose their super-cool image if they're suddenly not euphoric over super-cool Apple) but it seems as though they're taking webOS more seriously as a contender with the Veer (which is rock-solid even if it's too small for hardcore geeks) and TouchPad (which is rock-solid even if it's too thick for hardcore geeks) making a different impression than the Pre (which did feel a bit beta both in software and hardware... not that the HTC G1 didn't, but that was GOOGLE and again, you can't be the popular high school quarterback's enemy and still be popular yourself...)