Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #1  
    looking to get one. if anyone has one please keep me in mind.

also, just for the record i do have a couple diaspora invites i can give up too.
    I"m in on both.

As far as I know you have to get Google Music invites from Google by signing up here:
    About Music Beta by Google

As for a Google + invites, they put a freeze on them about a couple hours ago:
    https://plus.google.com/107117483540235115863/posts

But if you want an invite PM me your Gmail address, and I'll send you one once they take the freeze off of invites.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I'd like an invite to both also please. Thank you.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 06/30/2011 at 01:41 AM. Reason: removed email address
    I just tried the "add to circle then comment" way to invite others, you can leave your email here or pm me, I'll try send invites of google+.
    Quote Originally Posted by senne View Post
    I just tried the "add to circle then comment" way to invite others, you can leave your email here or pm me, I'll try send invites of google+.
    pm sent
    Quote Originally Posted by senne View Post
    What is the "add to circle then comment" way? I only know how to invite via email, and it looks like they temporarily put a hold on that way. Is there another way to invite other?
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartfah View Post
    What is the "add to circle then comment" way? I only know how to invite via email, and it looks like they temporarily put a hold on that way. Is there another way to invite other?
    You can invite anybody simply by sharing something with them. Simply enter their email address where it says "Add circles or people to share with...". In my experience you can even skip adding them (in the same fashion, simply by adding their email address) to a circle first.
    Want to get the best Android Apps on your webOS device? Tell HP we need OpenMobile ACL!
    Sign the petition today at http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/a...apps-on-webos/
    dOes anyone have invites left? If so let me know and I'll send you an email.

Sprint Love
    Would love an invite. Donottojr@gmail.com
    Anyone still need an invite?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Yes, me please!
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post

Me please!
    Sprint Love
    me please :-)
    Unfortunately they removed the invite button but I will try & use the workaround method .. Which is effective 20% of the time

I hope I sent my PM to the right person a while back for this... I would like an invite to either one , thanks!!
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post

Yes! PMed you.
    Me please too. I would be glad about an invite
    thanks

Andreas
    Invitations sent..

Anyone know if a webOS app is being created for this?
    thanks for the invite
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast