1.    #1  
    My 4 buttons at the bottom died this weekend-how odd is that? tried a hard reset, and even before syncing, they still didnt work. It's not crucial, I can still run all my apps. It just takes longer cause I always have to go home first. The jog and arrows work fine, as well as all the keyboard keys.

Anyone else have this problem? I might just wait till the GPRS patch is released and say that caused the problem. I really don't want to flip $25 for another replacement.

And I really liked this one....
    Don't wait and say the GPRS patch caused the problem. First, you'd be lying, which is unethical. Second, if the hard buttons broke, they broke, and you can get a replacement. Why would they handle any differently a problem caused by the updater and a problem caused by faulty hardware?
  3.    #3  
    I meant I would wait for the official patch to be released and say that broke my buttons. This way Handspring wouldn't charge me the $25 for a replacement. I don't want to lie, but I also don't want to pay $25 for a replacement due to hardware failure...