1.    #1  
    David Guetta Partners with HP for Touchpad | Altsounds.com News

My Love Affair, a company just launched by Cathy Guetta and Raphael Aflalo, is rolling out an international marketing effort for HP (NYSE: HPQ) featuring David Guetta in a cross-media campaign.

Starting fall of 2011, the famous DJ producer will showcase the HP TouchPad throughout several marketing activities, including a TV commercial ,print and billboard advertising, which will be the backbone of the marketing campaign designed by My Love Affair.

David Guetta will also develop his own mixing application allowing fans to access exclusive content.

The artist's involvement in the launch will not stop there the HP TouchPad, running HPs webOS operating system, will also appear in his next two videos. This exposure will be especially important for HP, since David Guetta's videos are viewed an average of 100 million times on his YouTube channel, not to mention the many times they run on TV around the world.

David Guetta is one of the most active artists on social networks, with 20 million fans on Facebook and more than 1.3 million followers on Twitter. He will inform his fans regularly about events related to his partnership with HP through posts and tweets.

For Cathy Guetta and Raphael Aflalo, co-founders of My Love Affair: "This ambitious partnership with HP illustrates one of the key objectives of My Love Affair: creating connections that make sense between a brand and an artist in order to give fans the best in terms of content and events while bringing the brand naturally into the artist's world."

"David Guetta is an international music star. His reputation and his influence on social networks make him a great partner for our brand he is the perfect embodiment of the values we want to convey with webOS and the HP TouchPad: sharing, community spirit, dynamism and openness," said Olivier Gillet, Marketing Director for HP webOS EMEA.
    All sounds verey positive.
    This is huge!! Wow
    Booyah! Specially since he's helping develop a music making app!
    -He will be in a TV commercial , Print and Billboard ads.

-He's going to have an App for the TouchPad

-He will feature the TouchPad in his next two videos.

-In adiition to the airtime his music videos get around the world, his video's average 100 Million Views on Youtube!!!.

-He is one of the most active artist on social network, with 20 Million Facebook fans, and 1.3 Million Twitter followers, and he'll be promoting the TouchPad & webOS to his followers.

Forget Huge, This is Epic!!!!
    Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    i guess the 24bit audio processing will be put to good use~!
    Want to help design and write an app?
    follow me at Twiiter @ijip
    THANKS~!!
    Just in case you dont who is this House music producer and DJ.
    Most said he invented that music genre and transform it to what know now as electro-pop, electro-house. Also makes hip-hop music.

Some of the awards he has won:

http://img1.imagehousing.com/76/1083...4927c1cff9.jpg

And a brief history:

David Guetta (French pronunciation: [daˌviːd ɡooɛˈtta], born 7 November 1967) is a French house music producer and DJ.

Originally a DJ at nightclubs during the 1980s and 1990s, he co-founded Gum Productions and released his first album, Just a Little More Love, in 2001. Later, he released Guetta Blaster (2004) and Pop Life (2007).

His 2009 album One Love included the hit singles "When Love Takes Over" (featuring Kelly Rowland), "Gettin' Over You" (featuring Chris Willis, Fergie & LMFAO) and "Sexy *****" (featuring Akon), the last becoming a top five hit in the US and all three reaching #1 in the UK, as well as another internationally known single called "Memories" featuring Kid Cudi which became a top five hit in many countries.

Guetta has sold over three million albums and 15 million singles worldwide.[1] He is currently one of the most sought-after music producers,[2] having worked with a variety of pop and hip-hop artists including Kelly Rowland, The Black Eyed Peas, Jennifer Lopez, Flo Rida, Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Lil' Wayne, Kylie Minogue, Taio Cruz, Snoop Dogg and Madonna.

Source: David Guetta - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    This is so mega huge - bigger than Manny, bigger than whats-her-name and yes, believe it or not bigger than JayZ, Eminem and Lady GaGa combined. Thinking LONG TERM impact here!

Thank You HP!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and dont necessarily represent AT&Ts positions, strategies or opinions.
    Who?

(This is me taking one for the team of all of us old fart head-bangers out there that have no clue who this d00d is. You're welcome!)
    I see pandas.
    Wow great news!...HP should get deep into the music app market...the tablet format seems like a no brainer to get creative with and iPad is doing it but Apple is too restrictive for my taste...iPads lack of usb connectivity makes it hard for me to take it serious as a music creation tool...
    Hi all,

I very proud of the well rounded approach HP has taken for publicizing webOS and especially the TouchPad...they have lined up a large roster of notables, such as David Guetta, Jay Z, Lady Gaga, etc....I also like the approach of the publishing the Pivot Magazine...it will be a slick well polished stage for all things TouchPad & webOS!

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I'm trying to find the words to describe the TouchPad. Without being disrespectful ... Damn HP..
    I hate his mass produced, mainstream electro-crap music but can't deny that this is a big positive for HP since he does have that mass appeal.