1.    #1  
    I currently live in Houston and am Bummed that I will miss out on the Dallas webOS get together because I will be in Utah for the summer visiting family.

I know that a lot of Utahans were Palm fans that have switched over to webOS, so I was wondering how much interest there would be in putting together a webOS gathering here, maybe in SLC or something.

It might draw people from Idaho, Navada, Arazona, Wyoming, etc.

If you have an interest in meeting up with fellow webOS fans in the Mountain West area, please post below and indicate time lines and locations you would like to see.
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Unfortunately at this point being a fan doesn't hold much weight for us original Sprint Pre- 1.4.5 users. With my Sprint discount I can't justify jumping ship especially with Vrzn getting ready to data cap and I average over 2g a month easy.
    If I can't get a Pre3 on Sprint I'm over it and I will have second thoughts on purchasing a TouchPad as well.
    I in no way want to "settle" for a new platform/device but there are some decent options coming to Sprint in the near future.
    If a local event came together I would still try to make time to support that though. WebOS rules and so does the community within..
  3.    #3  
    I am confident that sprint will get a device, maybe not this one, but the next.

I am rocking a frankin pre 2 right now to hold me over.

What city do you live in and what area would you like to meet?
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
  4.    #4  
    Anyone else in the area?
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I'm moving there from Reno at the end of July to do a PhD at the University of Utah. Seems like SLC is a fantastic city.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I'm in SLC but sadly my Pre was put to rest
  7.    #7  
    So, when and where should we get together? I'm willing to do some leg work, get official HP sanctions and make some reservations if there is enough interest
    I live in the Ogden area. I would love to come, but with the way work is for the summer that will prove to be difficult.
    Current: Palm Pre 2
    History: [Palm] Pre Plus - [IOS] iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G - [Blackberry] Pearl 8120, Storm 9530, Bold 9000, Bold 9700, Torch 9800 - [WP7] HTC HD7S - [WM] HTC Fuze - [Android] HTC Aria
    I am down for a WebOS meet up in Utah. I live in Salt Lake.
    MatterOfFactJack