1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is exciting news to anyone else, but I just got off a flight with Phil McKinney! Granted, he was in first class and I wasn't. We came from San Jose and we just got to Denver. Not sure if he's staying here or if he's on his way to Boston too.

I have to admit that I was hoping to see him use a next gen webOS phone, watch, or something. But he was using a square-ish phone that has a silver/chrome power button on the top right. Oh well.

Anyways, I just wanted to share this with everyone; it made my flight a little more exciting. Oh btw, I would have busted out my Pre - and taken a picture, but it would have been a little too obvious with me 2 feet away.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Hi TRD-AE86,

Phil was on his way to the Unreasonable Institute in Boulder, CO today. He's mentoring some entrepreneurs there this weekend! You can learn more on Twitter by following @PhilMcKinney and @BeUnreasonable.

All the best,
    Ann
    Squarish with metal button? Sounds like a Veer

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums