1.    #1  
    Hi all,

A short while ago, I was watching something I recorded with my TIVO, I didn't pick up the remote fast enough to zip thru the first commercial and it turned out to be a commercial with Manny Pacquiao for the Veer.

He holds the phone in front of his face, so you don't see his face until later during the commercial when his face shows up on the screen.

Don't ask what show the commercial ran, b/c I was in no shape to pay that close attention....(I didn't fall asleep until 5 am this morning)...

take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I've seen it on tv (comedy central - daily show) several times.
  3.    #3  
    Hi,
    I'm glad it's getting air time...I assume we will see much more advertising as the TouchPad & Pre3 come on line.

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Yeah its been on the internet for a while but at least its making its way out there
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I saw it on USA Quite a few times the other day. Glad to know it's being seen.
    I was watching my recording of the last Son of a Gun episode on MTV and I saw the commercial. And then I watch the season finale of America's Dance Crew which premiered before the MTV music awards and I saw the commercial twice.
    Are you trying to hurt me?