Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    link to watch stream!?!?!??!
    nvm found it!
    I'm getting so bored watching this.. I'd love to and I'll probably miss out, but I'm about to turn this off for good and just watch the finals. That Horton hit got my blood boiling, and this presentation right now is not doing anything to keep my attention.
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

good stuff is about to happen...
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

Like what!?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sprint Love
    last speaker of the night... wearing a cute tie talks datacenters

we're all hoping he brings out pre3 and TP.. they're sitting on a table..

HP POD 240a (nicknamed "HP EcoPOD")

i hope youre right.

will they just release the damn things alrdy!
    HP offers an enterprise dashboard for CIOs | VentureBeat

"HP offers an enterprise dashboard for CIOs"

Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    good stuff is about to happen...
    the post @ 7:07 PM & this one back to back made me laugh .....unlike Game 3....
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    the post @ 7:07 PM & this one back to back made me laugh .....unlike Game 3....
    lol.. it's over now, and the only "good stuff" to happen is going on IN GAME 3 SCORE KREJCHI! 4-0!!!

Sorry sledge.. =| tough game for a vancouver fan to watch

The only positive thing about Van losing Game 3, is the possibility of winning the Cup in Game 5 at home.

I'm pretty sure I called them not taking it in a sweep, but I didn't think they'd lose this bad
    I can't believe I watched the whole thing!
    That was a whole lot of nothing!...and that last speaker was stupid as ****.

This'd better get more interesting, because that was the most boring thing I've ever watched. The only highlights were the two videos where they showed the TouchPad and the Pre3.
  16.    #116  
    Is just first day guys : My hopes on the 4 days event left.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titano View Post
    That was a whole lot of nothing!...and that last speaker was stupid as ****.

This'd better get more interesting, because that was the most boring thing I've ever watched. The only highlights were the two videos where they showed the TouchPad and the Pre3.
    Quote Originally Posted by iowahawk19 View Post
    I can't believe I watched the whole thing!
    Glad I didn't waste my time, but thanks for hanging in there in hopes of being one of the first to spread the juicy details

oh well there's still 4 more days, you never know, they may have an ace or 2 up their sleeves
    I for one can't wait to see more of 3.0 on phones. That's what's got me the most excited.

Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    Vyruz's "hey, here comes the Touchpad" followed by "hey, there goes the TouchPad" 1 minute later absolutely killed me.
    lol.. but its seriously not funny
  20.    #120  
    A pic with Leo after the video clip:

http://img1.imagehousing.com/92/1ee9...54d1a69681.jpg

at the right the words are "cloud stacks"
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast