Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 142
  1. #81  
    Keep updating, I won't be able to watch the stream anymore. I gotta do a few things.
    Sprint Love
  2. #82  
    150 quintillion bytes data crossing internet through 2009, 250 exabytes 2010, one year more data crossed than all years combined

    in one year more data crossed the internet than all years combined

    i'm watching the cup now, it's harder to watch and tweet on one screen. =( but i can't not watch the stanley cup!
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  3. #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    150 quintillion bytes data crossing internet through 2009, 250 exabytes 2010, one year more data crossed than all years combined

    in one year more data crossed the internet than all years combined

    i'm watching the cup now, it's harder to watch and tweet on one screen. =( but i can't not watch the stanley cup!
    That's because hockey rules
    i've turned it on as well, of course.. after all i am canadian
  4. #84  
    Wow, that opening keynote by apotheker was so...anticlimactic. =(
    "oh look, i have one and have been playing with it for a while since i'm special...it's really cool...let me pull it out in front of you a couple times and tell you that it's coming 'very soon'...but still no actual release date."
    I understand that this is not a consumer-based show for HP, but seriously, when the heck is this stuff getting released?
    Honestly, at this point I need a new phone and I want the Pre 3, the Touchpad would just be a fun toy to go along with it. I just don't know how much longer I can hold out waiting for 'someday' to come along. With all of the new features in iOS 5 that were stolen from WebOS, the iPhone is looking more and more appealing the longer HP procrastinates.
    Hurry up already!!!
  5. #85  
    now talking about #moore's law, #intel, and #transformations... no #webos talk =( #hpdiscover
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  6. #86  
    wow... sorry for hijack but that was the worst hit i've ever seen against anyone in hockey, prayers go to nathan horton... what happened in last 5 mins in #HPDiscover?
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  7. #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by anseld1986 View Post
    Wow, that opening keynote by apotheker was so...anticlimactic. =(
    "oh look, i have one and have been playing with it for a while since i'm special...it's really cool...let me pull it out in front of you a couple times and tell you that it's coming 'very soon'...but still no actual release date."
    I understand that this is not a consumer-based show for HP, but seriously, when the heck is this stuff getting released?
    Honestly, at this point I need a new phone and I want the Pre 3, the Touchpad would just be a fun toy to go along with it. I just don't know how much longer I can hold out waiting for 'someday' to come along. With all of the new features in iOS 5 that were stolen from WebOS, the iPhone is looking more and more appealing the longer HP procrastinates.
    Hurry up already!!!
    Yeah, even though iOS 5 is coming in the fall while the Pre 3 is coming this summer...

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  8. #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by fxspec06 View Post
    wow... sorry for hijack but that was the worst hit i've ever seen against anyone in hockey, prayers go to nathan horton... what happened in last 5 mins in #HPDiscover?
    don't watch too much puck? There has been worse, but it was bad for sure.
  9. #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    Why the hell put the touchpad there then put on this boring *** guy from blue cross blueshield.... *** does touchpad have to do these with guys
    Well, given how well received the iPad is in healthcare, I bet HP wants a slice of that pie, hence blue cross blue shield.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  10. #90  
    Man "very soon" does not cut it. Today would've been the perfect day to announce a release date.. I'm concerned that the reason they aren't announcing it today, is it's gotten pushed back to July now. If it was really releasing the 12th or 20th, now is perfectly close enough to announce a release date like this at a big Vegas event. So tired of being strung along for SO long.
  11. #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Man "very soon" does not cut it. Today would've been the perfect day to announce a release date.. I'm concerned that the reason they aren't announcing it today, is it's gotten pushed back to July now. If it was really releasing the 12th or 20th, now is perfectly close enough to announce a release date like this at a big Vegas event. So tired of being strung along for SO long.
    This was only the opening keynote. This thing is 4 days long. It didn't have to be just right this second.
  12. #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    It didn't have to be just right this second.
    You haven't been on the internet very long, have you? :P

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  13. #93  
    Do people think this company is still Palm? Because its not.. Its HP. They're still getting their cycle down, once they complete their cycle I bet products will start to fly off the shelves.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Sprint Love
  14. #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    Yeah, even though iOS 5 is coming in the fall while the Pre 3 is coming this summer...

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    @rsanchez1 - yeah, but I can go out and buy the iPhone today and it'll be updated when iOS 5 is released, while the Pre 3 is still completely ambiguous... my problem is that I need a new phone for work and my Treo is rapidly going down the tubes. I'm going to have to buy something, and if the Pre3 isn't even available, it's not exactly an option.
  15. #95  
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post
    This was only the opening keynote. This thing is 4 days long. It didn't have to be just right this second.
    I'm calling it right now.. if he said coming "very soon" in the opening keynote, there won't be any release date announced in the whole event.
  16. #96  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I'm calling it right now.. if he said coming "very soon" in the opening keynote, there won't be any release date announced in the whole event.
    Very soon could turn into "very very soon" in four days.

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  17. #97  
    SAP's Bill McDermott using a TouchPad and running the SAP Afinity app:
    Attached Images Attached Images
  18.    #98  
    Some news of the HP Discover 2011 http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ml#post2983759

    Nothing yet about launch dates of webos devices.

    Videos presented on the event:



  19. #99  
    Microsoft COO Kevin Turner takes the stage...
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

  20. #100  
    Vyruz's "hey, here comes the Touchpad" followed by "hey, there goes the TouchPad" 1 minute later absolutely killed me.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions