Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree5Likes
    This forum is certainly a microscopic segment of the total, and so are people I've spoken to. But if I had a dime for everyone I spoke to (even NON phone geeks) who jumped ship because "they never released the new one" or "I'd go back (to WebOS) cause I really like the Palm system a LOT better" (even iphone people)....I'd be rich.

Ugh.
    LG and Webos could be an interesting. They manufacture alot of electronic stuff(inc phones) and they could be the company that webos could work with.
    Don't forget, LG makes a lot of refrigerators and dishwashers that would be GREAT for webOS! [/sarcasm]
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Quote Originally Posted by kevets View Post
    Don't forget, LG makes a lot of refrigerators and dishwashers that would be GREAT for webOS! [/sarcasm]
    It would be a good idea to put WebOS in touch refrigerators. Imagine being able to create a shopping list from your fridge and your wife/husband on her/his way home would get it on their phone and be able to know what you guys need. If the fridge is broke, sensors go off and tell you. It would be really cool to be able to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by astraith View Post
    It would be a good idea to put WebOS in touch refrigerators. Imagine being able to create a shopping list from your fridge and your wife/husband on her/his way home would get it on their phone and be able to know what you guys need. If the fridge is broke, sensors go off and tell you. It would be really cool to be able to do that.
    Wow, cool. This makes a lot of sense, LG (and Samsung) could make WebOS into the apple weapon it always should have been. Samsung's been going at Apple for a while anyway... I mention both as their product lines are kinda similar...
    Quote Originally Posted by astraith View Post
    Yeah I was kinda half-joking... cause it would be interesting to see something like that integrated with webOS. Put a shopping list app on there that can sync up to your phone in your pocket via synergy. Bam!
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    i honestly do not think any phone maker or company is interested now. thank hp for that.
    I like the idea of webOS on other platforms!

BUT that business model didn't work well for PalmOS (via PalmSource and Access)

Maybe it just hasn't worked yet?
    <This Page is Blank>
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234