1.    #1  
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    It is sad P/C didnt do it, while engadget it doing it
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  3.    #3  
    3:04PM Leo: "We're talking to companies about using webOS on their hardware. webOS is going to be adopted by many of our partners who provide services to SMBs, so there's a new third channel that's opening up for us."

YYYYYYaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pre|central Peacekeepers

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    2:44PM Walt: "Let's talk about webOS for a minute." Yes, let's!

2:45PM Walt: "You went out and bought an operating system -- one that I think is very good -- but it was developed by a company lacking money. The good part is you have money, retail, engineers, and the ability to run a marketing campaign. The bad news is that you're a big bureaucracy. I'm curious about... what are your plans for webOS? It's on phones, it's going to be on tablets, and you're now in possession of an Apple-like situation."
    2:47PM Leo: "The one thing I regret is that HP and Palm didn't take these products to market more quickly. I've tried to shelter these products from the 'bureaucracy,' though I don't really believe we have one. Laughs.
    2:49PM Leo: "In the beginning, webOS on PC will sit atop Windows. One thing I've learned in this job is to never say never. The intention is to get webOS on every PC and printer we ship." Here goes the printer talk, seriously. It's happening.
    2:50PM Leo just clarified that webOS will only be on every printer about $100. Super detailed printer talk. Crazy invigorating
    2:54PM Leo just agreed with Walt that the tablet market "is an iPad market." Poor TouchPad.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    3:09PM Leo: "It's a great OS -- why wouldn't we want to offer it to other companies? Why wouldn't they want to use webOS? Appliance makers could use it to connect up normal home devices. We'd like to make webOS available to these people -- enterprises, SMBs, etc. Yes, webOS will be more than just a system that runs inside an HP product."
    2:59PM Walt's getting into the discussion of webOS development, asking Leo if he's in a race for "number three" behind Android and iOS. Good stuff will surely ensue.

3:00PM Leo: "We're doing some good work, and when the TouchPad comes out, you'll see that we've gained some traction. But it's not about taking Apple head-on, it's about becoming the third alternative. Once we get there, the race is wide open, and we have to create an experience that's on par with or superior to Apple's experience."
    3:00PM Leo: "We've got to first become number three, then get the coverage, get established globally, and then we'll go for the roses."
    this has me excited

3:10PM Question: If I were HTC, and I came to you and wanted to make a webOS phone, what would you say?"

Leo: "We'd certainly have that conversation." Wild! Really wild! One has to wonder if that's just because there's no better way to get webOS traction at this point, or if a similar company has already approached HP asking for licensing permissions.

3:09PM Leo: "It's a great OS -- why wouldn't we want to offer it to other companies? Why wouldn't they want to use webOS? Appliance makers could use it to connect up normal home devices. We'd like to make webOS available to these people -- enterprises, SMBs, etc. Yes, webOS will be more than just a system that runs inside an HP product."

3:08PM Question about licensing webOS to partners -- does that put you in direct competition with Microsoft? Is this your vision? For another hardware maker to adopt webOS for their devices?
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    3:10PM Question: If I were HTC, and I came to you and wanted to make a webOS phone, what would you say?"

Leo: "We'd certainly have that conversation." Wild! Really wild! One has to wonder if that's just because there's no better way to get webOS traction at this point, or if a similar company has already approached HP asking for licensing permissions.
    Quote Originally Posted by MesBoogieBrown View Post
    He basically said he's open to HTC or anyone else making WebOS phones. Start calling 'em up right now, Leo!
    He doesn't have to call them. Those OEMs mostly have called him and if they haven't they will. That Samsung guy most have already been talking to HP.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    there was a news about Samsung wants to make webOS phone. I can't wait. I prefer Samsung but if HTC makes webOS phone, which ever comes first, I am buying it!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MesBoogieBrown View Post
    Samsung would have a great display, but they're known for plasticky builds too, so....another manufacturer, please!
    Have you read new Galaxy s 2 review? And Samsung has great build quality, plastic or not. Doesn't matter, either Samsung or HTC, I am freaking happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by passlogix View Post
    there was a news about Samsung wants to make webOS phone. I can't wait. I prefer Samsung but if HTC makes webOS phone, which ever comes first, I am buying it!!!!!
    That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!

There could be an explosion of WebOS devices (smartphones, and tablets) due to this change in policy, in the near future.
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by LCGuy View Post
    That's EXACTLY what I was thinking!

There could be an explosion of WebOS devices (smartphones, and tablets) due to this change in policy, in the near future.
    Yes, but to do that we have to different are selves from the competition.
    We that we are the best, but many people have never heard of it.
    As webOS fanatics we must tell the world ourselves that webOS "IS" the best out there.

Pre|central Peacekeepers

Quote Originally Posted by 4r4qg View Post
    Yes, but to do that we have to different are selves from the competition.
    We that we are the best, but many people have never heard of it.
    As webOS fanatics we must tell the world ourselves that webOS "IS" the best out there.
    Trust me, if Samsung put webOS in Galaxy S 2, poeple who never heard webOS, they will buy that phone.