1.    #1  
    The Palm™ Company has been making palm phones for awhile now. But, there are alot of malfunctions going on with the Palm device itself. Sometimes when you go to click on an app to open the app, a notice will pop up and say "Sorry, too many cards." When, there are no cards open. This should be fixed Soon! Because it is a very frustrating problem. Another is that for every person with a Palm phone I know (10+ People) they say their Keyboard is starting to not work, the lights go out, and keys stop working. And they've had 5+ Replacements. ALL THESE PROBLEMS SHOULD BE FIXED SOON! -Bobby G. Palm App Developer
    Are we talking new Veer phones, or Pre-? The TMC error is fixed by installing Uberkernel. I haven't seen that error in well over a year, and I've had my share of replacements....5 if I remember correctly. Blown speakers times 2, 1 faulty keyboard,(those 3 covered by warranty), 1 I broke myself (had to pay deductible), and 5th is still working.

Side note: what apps are you going to make us? something good I hope
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2˘ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    He's probably talking about the old phones (like the Pixi). I've never had problems with my Pre 2, and I can't imagine them taking a step back with the Veer.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    It was my assumption as well, just wanted to hear it from the horses mouth He just joined, as still talks about "Palm" ....who are they again?.... I really haven't heard of the TMC complaint in a long time, just strikes me as odd. First post too....oh well gotta start somewhere
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2˘ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    LOL Kind of like a drive-by posting. Come through, fire off a bunch of old issues in one post, and drive off. Anyone hurt? Everyone ok?
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL Kind of like a drive-by posting. Come through, fire off a bunch of old issues in one post, and drive off. Anyone hurt? Everyone ok?
    It was only a flesh wound...
    None Shall Pass!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by graffix31 View Post
    None Shall Pass!!!
    Maybe we need to buy the OP a shrubbery...
    Not sure if i have a herring to cut one down... :-(
    Run Away! Run Away!
    Wake me up when we get the 1.4 update.
    I'm thinking he's quite young, possibly not american... So take it easy, but I gotta say love the monty python quotes!
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Are we talking new Veer phones, or Pre-? The TMC error is fixed by installing Uberkernel. I haven't seen that error in well over a year, and I've had my share of replacements....5 if I remember correctly. Blown speakers times 2, 1 faulty keyboard,(those 3 covered by warranty), 1 I broke myself (had to pay deductible), and 5th is still working.

Side note: what apps are you going to make us? something good I hope
    i am working on a twitter app, its gonna be awesome! PLUS its gonna be FREEEEE!
  14.    #14  
    I am American, but im also italian.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Wake me up when we get the 1.4 update.
    Got it!
    Ok guys.. What patches do you think Palm will put in this release and what NEW features do you EXPECT! .. Go...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    webOS doesn't let you program in a native language, so there will never be any worthwhile games for it!

I'm jumping ship to the HTC Hero!!!
    Veer users are reporting casual TMC errors, so it is not fixed.