Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Rumors of upcoming devices to whatever carrier.

Post your Rumors here.

Examples are:

HP/Palm, Carrier Reps, Managers, or Manager's Bosses, or people who know more than them.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 05/26/2011 at 01:12 PM.
    Just call me Berd.
    There is a birdie flying around telling this rumor about the Veer and a Slab phone coming to Sprint in August/Sept.

This falls in line with what WOR posted a while ago + new news that the Veer is also coming to Sprint.

No word on the Pre3.

There is no mention if the Veer will be 4G or not but the slab most def. will be

discuss.
    Far as I can tell, this is a post about nothing...
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    Far as I can tell, my post is about nothing...
    Fixed it for you.
    There are as many "birdies" with rumors as there are grains of sand on the earth showing up on this site. Most have something more to say then yours. So please excuse me if I fail to see any significance of your post.
    I was under the impression that CDMA radios were too big to fit in the Veer.
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryAlan View Post
    As was I?
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryAlan View Post
    The "Birde" (AKA Sprint Chat) said the CDMA radio will attach via the magnetic adapter
    The "Birde" (AKA Sprint Chat) said the CDMA radio will attach via the magnetic adapter
    If it did that, it would be FAR less than useless.
    W370 -> 3500c -> Instinct ->Pre -> Legend -> Pre 2 -> Bold 9900 -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 5 -> HP Pre 3
    Rogers -> Fido -> Bell Mobility ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
    might as well just add a Pre minus to it
    Ok, found the person who posted the "CDMA radio is too big for the Veer":

http://forums.precentral.net/2954834-post305.html

This claim comes not from a "Birdie" but a Sprint rep he works with.
    How big is the radio? The Sprint and AT&T comm boards in the Pres are the same size so how different in size can the radio really be?
    Let's also think about the fact that AT&T is selling a "4G" Veer. Why would anyone want to come out with a lesser 3G CDMA Veer??? In order for it to be 4G on Sprint they would also have to add WiMAX radio on top of the CDMA. No way that could work.
    There is also this post:
    http://forums.precentral.net/2954567-post3.html

Which claims the Veer is an AT&T exclusive and will not be coming to any other carrier which could make sense since the FCC that came out before the Veer launched was only for a GSM radio.
    There is also this post:
    [url]

Which claims the Veer is an AT&T exclusive and will not be coming to any other carrier which could make sense since the FCC that came out before the Veer launched was only for a GSM radio.
    The Sprint Pre was an exclusive for 6 months. Most carrier/phone exclusives are for 6 months. The "Veer is an AT&T exclusive and therefore won't ever be coming out on Sprint" argument is completely groundless and uninformed.
    Quote Originally Posted by blue duck butter View Post
    The Sprint Pre was an exclusive for 6 months. Most carrier/phone exclusives are for 6 months. The "Veer is an AT&T exclusive and therefore won't ever be coming out on Sprint" argument is completely groundless and uninformed.
    Granted, but it's like the Pre Plus coming out on Verizon first and then months later the Pre Minus comes out on Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by iowahawk19 View Post
    As was I?
    As I was?
    Granted, but it's like the Pre Plus coming out on Verizon first and then months later the Pre Minus comes out on Sprint.
    I think you got it backwards.
    Also, a birdie told me that the slate will be Samsung webos slate phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by champiful View Post
    Also, a birdie told me that the slate will be Samsung webos slate phone.
    http://www.threadbombing.com/data/me...0265992468.jpg
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast