Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54
  1. #41  
    PreCentral is beginning to feel like a cross between a supermarket tabloid, conspiracy theorists magazine and rant blog*.




    *
    Recently added
    Last edited by deesugar; 05/26/2011 at 11:58 AM.
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by ahitz View Post
    So we've confirmed that the Veer will be coming to Sprint, only in Green, without the $10 premium data add-on. Nice!

    http://i.imm.io/5VOx.png
    Quick, start a new thread with this! It's encouraged to do this now.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    PreCentral is beginning to feel like a cross between a supermarket tabloid and conspiracy theorists magazine.
    And a rant blog.

    Because we all know if we aren't complaining day in and day out, HP will think they are doing just fine.

    We aren't doing HP any favors by having good things to say.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    Quick, start a new thread with this! It's encouraged to do this now.
    We don't encourage rumors about green ones, we're done with green. Now, if we hear a rumor of a blue one, we'll surely make it a stickie.
  5. #45  
    ^





    P.S.
    Added "rant blog" in past post
  6.    #46  
    I hope you know I'm razzing you.


    I honestly don't know what staff can do about people posting what they think they know.
    What they think they heard.
    What has no evidence.

    I am open to suggestions.
  7. #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I hope you know I'm razzing you.
    I like it, makes the Birdies voices in my head go away

    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I honestly don't know what staff can do about people posting what they think they know.
    What they think they heard.
    What has no evidence.

    I am open to suggestions.
    Overall I'm just frustrated at people trying to out rumor each other with increasingly more ridiculous threads, it's become juvenile. It's now such a joke that if anyone was to have a credible rumor, nobody would believe him.

    I personally think they all belong in their own forum just like the "News" forum. But if this insanity must be closer to the adults then at least consolidate them into one thread and call it "I'm bored, so I'm going to start a stupid crazy rumor" thread
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    Overall I'm just frustrated at people trying to out rumor each other with increasingly more ridiculous threads, it's become juvenile. It's now such a joke that if anyone was to have a credible rumor, nobody would believe him.

    I personally think they all belong in their own forum just like the "News" forum. But if this insanity must be closer to the adults then at least consolidate them into one thread and call it "I'm bored, so I'm going to start a stupid crazy rumor" thread
    That's actually a good idea.

    Let me see what I can do.
  9.    #49  
    <<merged>>
    Just call me Berd.
  10. #50  
    What does it matter where I got my information from? If I said my uncle, my friend who is the CTO at Palm, a random stranger... etc

    you ALL will still be skeptical. Truth is I will not say where it is from becuase if the person wanted to say it, I am sure they would come out and post their info on precentral themselves.

    Next time I hear something, or anyone for that matter, they should not post anything on forums b/c deesugar(and many others) said I am wrong or an ***** or baseless.

    In any case I hope all the phones come to all the carriers. But as of now Sprint is working with HP on a slab phone and a cdma veer. Things change, release dates change, roadmaps change all the time.
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    I actually prefer the way the op worded his rumor post.

    Too often people speak like they are the authority;
    'Sprint won't be getting anymore webOS devices because they're sour at webOS devices'

    Now we have people repeating this stupid 'Cdma Radios are too big' for small phones like the pixi, or too big for all the small cdma phones everyone is using.

    After reading these forums, Sprint and Verizon are recalling all their small phones - they want to make sure the radio is in there. It's not supposed to be able fit.
    Listen, if it was a Sprint rep chat or phone call to customer service, I would have said so.

    Acutally I did post my chat session I had with Sprint in the applicable thread.

    This is different. If you cannot appreciate this post, then dont post in this thread. I dont care if I am wrong or right, its not about that. Its about sharing information amoung other webOS enthusiasts and speculating what webOS' future holds.

    I was cognisent of the nature of this rumor and I candidly said it is a rumor and that nothing is certain.

    And i never said the birdie told me anything reread my orginal post again :P
  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    I like it, makes the Birdies voices in my head go away



    Overall I'm just frustrated at people trying to out rumor each other with increasingly more ridiculous threads, it's become juvenile. It's now such a joke that if anyone was to have a credible rumor, nobody would believe him.

    I personally think they all belong in their own forum just like the "News" forum. But if this insanity must be closer to the adults then at least consolidate them into one thread and call it "I'm bored, so I'm going to start a stupid crazy rumor" thread
    Why do you continue to thread crap? No one thread capped your Pre3 beta tester you saw, yet you provided no pics, no new news, no nothing. But I take it for its worth and appreciate what people have to post. I have been a long time member here, actually posted insider infromation on the Treo lines of phones while back. So have you so you would be the last person I expected to be thread crapping
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    Listen, if it was a Sprint rep chat or phone call to customer service, I would have said so.

    Acutally I did post my chat session I had with Sprint in the applicable thread.

    This is different. If you cannot appreciate this post, then dont post in this thread. I dont care if I am wrong or right, its not about that. Its about sharing information amoung other webOS enthusiasts and speculating what webOS' future holds.

    I was cognisent of the nature of this rumor and I candidly said it is a rumor and that nothing is certain.

    And i never said the birdie told me anything reread my orginal post again :P
    Maybe you read a tone into my post.

    I said I liked how you shared your info.

    I even thanked your post.
    Just call me Berd.
  14.    #54  
    Vyruz Reaper,

    I'd like to apologize for the thread crapping, and the moving/merging your thread.

    Us moderators so often get caught between members complaining one way or the other.

    We can't please everyone.

    Personally, I don't mind all the Rumors - sheesh, what else do we have to talk about?

    Besides; as you said: if we squash all the rumors members aren't going to share, and one of these rumors will surely be true.

    Anyway, here is your thread back where you had it and cleaned.

    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-veer...september.html

    Again, I am sorry we allowed it to go so far off track.

    Thanks for sharing.

    -Berd
    Just call me Berd.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions