1.    #1  
    The Official HP Palm Blog: Enterprise, start your engines

As a son of an IT director. I applaud the work of HP in this deal.
    Palm IIIx >>> Palm V >>> Palm Vx >>> Tungsten T5 >>> webOS 2.1 emulator

Pre|central Peacekeepers
    SO easy anyone can do it! HP webOS First App Tutorial

If i have helped you; please click the Thanks button.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I have to tell you, I'm not quite so enthusiastic about that announcement. While I'm glad to see the TP is closer to coming, I hope things like "access to 500,000 apps" doesn't become their trademark claim. If it is, they risk becoming a laughing stock.

Yes, it's great that it's coming with a Citrix connector, but to even hint that this might be some sort of substitute for native apps makes me uneasy.
    Who cares whether it is "native" or citrix-based as long as it lets you get work done?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by rsanchez1 View Post
    Who cares whether it is "native" or citrix-based as long as it lets you get work done?
    Because such a claim is misleading. You can't simply buy the TP, and then run your choice of those 500 apps - have to have access to a Citrix server.

Plus, the ability to run those apps is nothing unique to the TP, any device that has a Citrix connector can do the same.

It's sort of like saying "Look, my car can go across the lake" as you drive it on to a ferry.

So what?