View Poll Results: Will there be a new HP Palm press event/conference soon?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

12 46.15%
  • No.

14 53.85%
  1.    #1  
    - HP Touchpad release
    - HP Pre3 release
    - new Phone Touchstone release
    - accessories release

- webOS Music Synergy
    - new webOS App Catalog
    - new webOS Movie Store
    - new webOS core apps (e.g. new Maps app, video conferencing app)
    - LOTS of major app developers newly delivering for webOS 3.0 (consumer and business)
    - new hardware/webOS security features

- "make it right"-deal for legacy device owners
    - webOS 3.x for Pre2, Veer and Pre3 devices

maybe even:
    - HP Slate phone
    - HP webOS Netbook
    - HP webOS PC integration

In my opinion, HP has SUCH a huge amount of things to tell us, that I really expect them to do another press conference.

And because the launch of Pre3 and Touchpad both seem to be imminent, I expect this event to happen really soon.
    I just can't imagine that all this newness will get announce via a blog post or some webpages or even through Leo at a non-consumer event (HP Summit keynote).

What do you think?
    There will be another press release. It will be strange if they just if they just release the final products, touchpad and Pre3 into the wild without fanfare.
    The way this is turning out. There will be a press conference to say "We need more time to bring all the goodness we showed you in Feb. We look to be releasing that now in 1st Q 2012." At which point this place will implode. I have Zero confidence in these people.
    Global Posts
    354 Global Posts
    the press release in the coming weeks LOL
    Would be great! Not expecting miracles... Sorli...
    Would be great. But IMHO they will include the new features on advertising. I hope.
    I clicked yes, but I'm going with palm's meaning of soon.
    No there will not be an HP/Palm press conference because Palm doesn't exist. It has been dropped from all things HP. When will people understand and accept this?
    Last edited by Midway99; 06/06/2011 at 04:06 PM.