1.    #1  
    Apparently Lebron was supposed to film a commercial, but Manny took his place cause of playoffs. He also rececently donated HP computers to the Boys and Girls Club too, so maybe he is on board.

So maybe Bron will be the Pre3 and Manny will be the Veer.

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-na...r-lebron-james

Manny replaces LeBron | Inquirer Sports

POUND-FOR-POUND king Manny Pacquiao has replaced NBA superstar LeBron Jones of the Miami Heat in a Hewlett Packard mobile phone commercial.

Pacquiao adviser Michael Koncz told the Inquirer that the fighting congressman recently completed a two-day commercial shoot for a HP phone, which is similar to the Blackberry. Pacquiao also promoted HP’s TouchPad.

Koncz said James was supposed to shoot the commercial but since the Heat were still battling the Boston Celtics in the NBA playoffs “he couldn’t do that.”

Koncz described it as “a tremendous deal which would automatically renew.”

“Manny was on time for the shoot,” said Koncz. “He was so happy. Everything was go, go, go.”

The latest endorsement by Pacquiao follows a growing recognition of the “Fighter of the Decade” as a crossover superstar with a huge global following.
    Last edited by mc_gusto; 05/19/2011 at 03:44 AM.
    I like where HPalm is going with this but I would have still tried some way to fit Lebron into a commercial.I hope they keep this up.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by prethadd81 View Post
    I like where HPalm is going with this but I would have still tried some way to fit Lebron into a commercial.I hope they keep this up.
    lets hope he loses soon and then it'll free up his shooting schedule
    I love Manny, but I would also like to have Lebron doing commercials as well. Maybe Gaga will do a commercial. "It doesn't matter if you're love PRE or capital P-R-E 3".
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    That means webos and HP products n general will be banned from the Cleveland market.
  6.    #6  
    they just wont show the commercials in ohio
    GSP (George st. pierre) should be next
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    GSP (George st. pierre) should be next

+1
    They should somehow make some commercial where GSP gets KO'd by the Veer. That would be funny
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Will lebron make you make a "decision" about the veer?
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    Will lebron make you make a "decision" about the veer?
    No. But the purpose is to add cache to the devices & stars bring cache.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Are you trying to hurt me?
  11.    #11  
    HP Communities - LeBron James Talks Tech with HP - HP Communities

If he could design a gadget to do anything, it would be…

“A mobile device that was small and sleek but still had a full keyboard that was easy for typing.”

A mobile device with a big enough keyboard for a pro-baller? We’ll get to work on that! (DISCLAIMER: I have zero control over what gets made).
  12.    #13  
    Pre2 on the page
    The LeBrons - Home